Quotes About Moving On 0035

Quotes About Moving On 0035

Quotes About Moving On 0035


“I choose gentleness... Nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself.” 
― Max Lucado

“When you're screwing up and nobody says anything to you anymore, that means they've given up on you.” 
― Randy Pausch

“Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.” 
― Johann Sebastian Bach


Below are some Quotes About Moving On, hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Quotes About Moving On 0035 1

Quotes About Moving On 0035 2

Quotes About Moving On 0035 3

Quotes About Moving On 0035 4

Quotes About Moving On 0035 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Moving On above inspired you. Thanks :)

No comments:

ShareThis