Quotes About Moving On 0104

Quotes About Moving On 0104

Quotes About Moving On 0104


“In the end, everything is a gag.” 
― Charles Chaplin

“In the mist of Difficulty lies Opportunity.” 
― Oprah Winfrey

“For, after all, every one who wishes to gain true knowledge must climb the Hill Difficulty alone, and since there is no royal road to the summit, I must zigzag it in my own way. I slip back many times, I fall, I stand still, I run against the edge of hidden obstacles, I lose my temper and find it again and keep it better, I trudge on, I gain a little, I feel encouraged, I get more eager and climb higher and begin to see the widening horizon. Every struggle is a victory. One more effort and I reach the luminous cloud, the blue depths of the sky, the uplands of my desire.” 
― Helen Keller, The Story of My Life


Below are some Quotes About Moving On, hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Quotes About Moving On 0104 1

Quotes About Moving On 0104 2

Quotes About Moving On 0104 3

Quotes About Moving On 0104 4

Quotes About Moving On 0104 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Moving On above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments:

ShareThis