Quotes About Moving On 0109

Quotes About Moving On 0109

Quotes About Moving On 0109


“And so I wait. I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to me feet once again - so that I can start a new path, my own path, the one that will make me whole again.” 
― Jack Canfield, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

“The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artificial means and hold it fixed so that a hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again since it is life.” 
― William Faulkner

“Every window in Alcatraz has a view of San Francisco. ” 
― Susanna Kaysen, Girl, Interrupted


Below are some Quotes About Moving On, hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Quotes About Moving On 0109 1

Quotes About Moving On 0109 2

Quotes About Moving On 0109 3

Quotes About Moving On 0109 4

Quotes About Moving On 0109 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Moving On above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments:

ShareThis