Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094)

Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094)

Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094)


“Love has no limitations. It cannot be measured. It has no boundaries. Although many have tried, love is indefinable.” 
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

“There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results.” 
Mahatma Gandhi

“I am a flawed person. A brook with many stones, a clear blue sky with many blackbirds. I have many shortcomings. A rainbow that’s not long enough, a starry night with clouds. But I can only be thankful to the God who loves me just this way, and I can only be grateful to the people in my life who accept the clear blue sky with many blackbirds and who are patient with the rainbow that isn’t long enough. And because of this, I am taught love, because of this I love my God, and I love these people.” 
C. JoyBell C.


Below are some Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094) 1

Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094) 2

Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094) 3

Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094) 4

Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0094) 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Happiness Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments:

ShareThis